2021 sees us in new premises once again. We’re settling into the new place with great storage for our busy year ahead, and work space for our growing team.
The Sub-Cool story all started when Jacob Swei, a trained and experienced air conditioning engineer decided he wanted to do things differently. He wanted to start his own business offering the very best in customer experience and the highest standards of workmanship – no cutting corners, no promising the moon and not delivering, but a company seeking to constantly improve and find better ways to serve its customers and the industry. You’ll now find our HQ at:
In 2015 Jacob took to his mum’s garage to build a business. By 2016 he was employing fellow engineers and looking for premises. The business has slowly and carefully been built up, ensuring quality and attention to detail is never compromised. 2 further moves have finally landed Sub-Cool in their current home in Rowfant. The team now includes 8 employed engineers, including several local to Crawley and a number across the South-East giving great coverage and the ability to be highly responsive from Sussex to Surrey and Kent. The Sub-Cool ethos is to do all the work in-house with no sub-contractors to ensure the highest quality controls. The management and operations team makes sure things run smoothly.
There are certain things that set SubCool FM apart from the competition and these come from the strong company culture of being committed to excellence. The ethos for all employees is:
- Go the extra mile – Corners are not for cutting, we embrace the detail knowing the little things make a massive difference
- Excellence as standard – We never compromise and never accept average; outstanding is our norm
- Never stop learning – we are always seeking ways to develop, make improvements and give an ever-better customer experience
- Honesty – When you pride yourself on the standard of your workmanship, service and attitude, there is no need to be anything but honest
- Integrity – We are thorough, trust-worthy and accountable for all that we do
The management and operations team
Jacob is the man with a plan that set Sub-Cool in motion. He still has a very hands-on role overseeing all areas of the business and liaising with clients.
Sam manages communications and planning in the HQ. She ensures everyone is in the right place at the right time and is fully informed of all necessary requirements.
John is a new addition to the team to help sure the smooth and fluid flow of operations at SubCool FM delivering the very best customer service.