31 May 2017
Air conditioning jobs Crawley

We Are Hiring!

Air conditioning jobs Crawley – Here at Sub-Cool FM we are recruiting and growing! We are currently redefining the air conditioning sector in the south east of England, and to do so we have some great individuals working at their full potential, however, we need some more!

So if you are:

-Extensively trained.

-Have a positive attitude.

-Hard working.

-Willing to go that extra mile to put others first.

A little bit more about us…


Here at Sub Cool FM Air Conditioning, we cover Brighton, Crawley, Surrey, Sussex, and Kent. Our services include:

  • Commercial service.
  • Residential bespoke installations.
  • Breakdowns.
  • Emergencies.
  • Air conditioning, VRV(F), Chillers, Split, Multi-split, Twin systems, cold room, Servicing & PPM Maintenance (and design).
  • System Assessment.

Why join us?

We cover the whole of the South East and have been running successfully since 2014. We also come highly recommended by many of our customers. In fact, 99% of our customers recommended us to their friends, the other 1% don’t have any.

Jacob Swei is the founder of Sub-Cool FM. He started out working by himself, but in just a few years he had moved on to managing an ever-growing strong compassionate team expanding at an exponential rate by always providing an unbeatable, unrivalled service. A team that you could soon be part of!

Our vision is vision is simple. To become the South East of England & beyond leading Air Conditioning Service provider, and we will do this by delivering an outstanding service that focuses on quality, reliability, honesty, value for money, and high-quality workmanship.

So if you would like to be involved with our ever-growing and respectable company contact us on [email protected]

P.S Don’t forget to bring along some prawn cocktail crisps!

Air conditioning jobs Crawley

Air-conditioning jobs Crawley

Air conditioning jobs Crawley

Post a comment